The Company Case Study Solution
The subsidiary of FromageriesBelâ€™s is Bel Brand, is a cheese-maker company located in the Paris, whichoffers high quality cheese as its brand name reflects this. Bel Brand operates worldwide through opening its branches in many global countries, such as: the United States of America, Czech Republic, Japan, Iran, China, Syria, Europe France Morocco and Algeria. At the end of the year 2011; there were 1,300 employees in the Bel Brand, which is the reason why the company was successful in generating the sales of around 1.8 billion US dollar globally, out of which 20 percent sales were from the France, while 80 percent of sales were generated from foreign countries.
As it is widely known that the star product of Bel Brand is Laughing Cow, so in order to get more success in this brand portfolio; Ann Legan wants to take a crucial decision, which is related to the positive consideration of an effective position strategy for the customers residing in America.
The international brand: Laughing Cow is reflected as a family product. In this modern era; the modern tools are used to enhance the brand, such as: advanced brand marketing tools are used to promote any brand locally or globally, for the purpose of establishing a positive brand image. These advanced marketing tools target the children in order to grab the attention of the entire family towards the product. As mentioned earlier that Ann Leganâ€™s core focus is towards the positive brand image of Laughing Cow in the US market, in order to boost the Bel Brandâ€™s sales.
In order to examine the companyâ€™s internal performance; SWOT analysis has been performed to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the company. In order to examine the companyâ€™s external performance; the SWOT analysis has been performed with the opportunities and threats(Martin, 2014).
- In the year 2003; South Beach Diet recommended Bel Brand, which increased its sales volume.
- In the year 2006;Bel Brand generated the total sales of 1729 million dollars, which was possible because of the US market from where the third largest sales of the companyâ€™s products were generated, with the market share of 10 percent.
- The family of the owner; Mr. Bel,owns 60 percent shares of La Carbonique,which is an external threat for the competition.
- The eighty new products have been introduced by the company in a year, in order to meet the customerâ€™s demands and increase the companyâ€™s revenue range.
- By using the low crab diet; the competition in the market is becomingextremely tough with each passing day, which is leadingtowards low sales growth.
- The companyâ€™s profit margin in the year 2006, along with the sales, were found to be lower,when the profit margin of the company and its sales of the year 2006 were compared with the previous year, i.e. 2005.
- In order to remain competitive in the market; Bell needs to present differentiated products, including advanced factors.
- By focusing on the French culture;individuals are very enthusiastic about living a healthy lifestyle. Bel adopted this method and created a brand based on the French food culture, which is an important tool for the company, in the potential market.
- In 2003, the trend in the United States turned to a poor and cancerous diet, and the company saw this as a tactical opportunity of bringing healthy diet based products.
- It has been found that the position of Laughing Cow is undefined.
- In the country, such as the United States; the invention was introduced in several supermarkets, which confused the customers with the image of the brand position.
In the United States; the brand position, the lack of a coherent strategy and the lack of consistency are unclear, which hampers the unit sales………………………………….
This is just a sample partical work. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.