- Intensity of rivalry: as it can be seen in the given dissertation that the power industry having a growth potential which means that the competitors are striving hard to leverage their profit returns and this in turn, can lower the intensity of rivalry among competitors. Additionally, as the power or energy industry size is large it might make the competitors to flourish, and there is no need to steal the market share of another competitors.
- As part of operations, TATA power can maintain the current CSR structure, thus increasing the CSR efforts. The company would benefited in terms of cost effectiveness, operational consistency and positive environment impact.
- Creating a separate department of CSR and hire internally as well as externally. The company would benefited in terms of enhanceimage of corporate, effective social impact and positiveenvironment impact.
- The key success factor of TATA power is its CSR activities, through which the company is putting its efforts for the betterment of society in some way.
- Another factor is the sustainable development; the environmental concern and ecological balance are the integral part of the business modelwhich has made company successful.
- Strategic impact: the TATA power is known for its efforts towards the growth of the local communities. Moreover, the management is quite strong and strong leadership is entitled to motivate the employees and rewards them. The company is also concerned with the balanced development.
It is one of the India’s largest privately owned business, there are 350,000 employees all around the world. The revenue generated is equivalent to the 3.2% of the GDP of India. It is engaged in generation, transmission and distribution of energy. The CSR activities are primarily run by the voluntary initiatives of employees. (Page 2 – (Dr. Rama Deshmukh, 2013)).
It is concluded that the company is generating massive revenues and CSR activities are divided into six key areas such as health, education, energy, infrastructure, environment and income generating activities. It is highly responsible towards society and community.
- It is privately owned company.
- There are diverse product as well as service line.
- It has contributed in the GDP.
- It has received Civic Award.
- The active volunteer committee.
- Involved in 3 C’s such as climate, change and combat.
- It has contributed to the environmental pollution.
- Lack of informal and uninformed CSR activities initiatives.
- Struggle to balance their economic wellbeing and social activities.
- There is huge demand for power in India.
- Global growth.
- The stakeholders of TATA are in need of CSR initiatives.
- The expectations for CSR initiatives are increasing.
- The risk of scrutiny is also increasing.
- Increasing growing gap.
- The number of power companies have increased to 121 companies from 2006 to 2007………….
This is just a sample partical work. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.