Nantucket Nectar

Case Analysis : The case analysis is based on the following: To remain independent To go as a public limited company. To sell the company To remain independent If Nantucket Nectars remains independents then there may be following benefits and drawbacks: Nantucket...

Magic Timber & Steel

Case Analysis: For analyzing the main issues in this case, which included the decrease in profit margins from 2011, increase in the competition in steel and timber industry, obsolescence of production machines and the increased production cost. To overcome these main...

Ktm-Venture Capitalist Exit

Market Review: Considering operations through which KTM conducts its business is also significant to keep in mind as around 80 % of the motorcycles are sold through sales subsidiaries each having its own mechanism approved by the management, the remaining 20 % of sale...

Clique Pens

Company Background Bob Utley is the founder of US home. He had the aim to sell proprietary goods and take advantage of the growth in chain discount stores by allowing its products to be showed on the shelves of these stores. With the capital raised from his friends...