Boldly go: Character Drives Leadership at Providence Healthcare Case Study Analysis
Considering the implementation of Transformation by Design approach;the leadership of Walsh hasderived significant changesin Providence Healthcare. The need to bring an improvement in the patient care services at Providence Healthcare, was followed by the global financial crisis of 2008. The organization headed tofiscal well-being and innovation from a complete disaster,through significant changes. The concern behind the future growth of the organization is based on finding of approaches in order to sustain the change and to build the future. The potential risks associated with sustaining,mainly included: limited engagement and understanding of employees, low morale specifically among the front-line staff members and collaboration within the healthcare facility.(Reddin, 2017)
Alternative 1 – change in Organizational culture
- Adoption and implementation of right culture are known to bring an improvement in the daily interactions between the employees, and assists in the creation of smooth and streamlined workplace.
- It would bring an improvement in the performance and productivity,for example: an increased focus on learning.
- Change in organizational is considered to fuel the entire organization, followed by the translation of performance gains to potential business gains.
- The behavioral approach of valuing adaptabilityis expected to be better suited for continuous change and adaption.
- Changing the beliefs and values of the organizational culture would lead towards the creation of friction, causing the employees’ resistance towards thecultural change.
Alternative 2–Provide incentives
- The offering of additional benefit in the form of money, positively hits the milestones of performance, leading towards an increased productivity.
- It brings an improvement in the employees’ skill set either by experience or training and development programs.
It lead towards a significant increase in the employees’ job satisfaction and their loyalty towards the organization…………………………
This is just a sample partical work. Please place the order on the website to get your own originally done case solution.